NRFC Membership Information
Annual Membership Donation: $15.00 – 50.00 (sliding scale)
A paid Annual Membership Donation offers the following benefits:
- Participation in NRFC Tournaments at a reduced cost.
- Free participation in NetRippers practice and scrimmage sessions throughout the year! (including reserved fields for Spring and Summer).
- Free usage of equipment and jerseys on NetRippers teams (non-members using NetRippers equipment on Outdoor Teams will continue to chip in a $5/session fee).
- Voting privileges and right to run for Board positions.
- Right of first refusal for club activities (such as ski weekends and out-of-town tournament teams that have limited spaces available).
- Club Pride knowing you are actively helping acquire our club jerseys, equipment, fields and covering overhead expenses that enable a fun, healthy environment for LGBTQS soccer enthusiasts and friends.
Non-Member Team Fee: $5/session
1. Applicable to any individual who has not paid the Annual Membership Donation that is playing on any NetRippers team (excludes indoor teams).
2. First $10 paid can be applied to the cost of an Annual Membership.
NRFC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
We have a simple, easy way to pay your NetRippers Membership donation through PayPal. You are also welcome to bring cash or check to the next practice, scrimmage, game, and/or event:
How can I pay my dues?
You can give a check or cash to the Treasurer, Chair or Vice-Chair. If you pay cash, we will give you a receipt. We are also set up on PayPal through our website (with PayPal fees, check/cash is preferred). Please speak to your team’s manager in regards to the Non-Member Team Fee.
How long is a paid Annual Membership good for?
A paid membership will be based on the month you pay, lasting one year.
Do I have to pay the Annual Membership to practice?
New participants must pay membership dues by third practice attended.
I just became familiar with NetRippers by joining a team. Do I really need to pay an extra $5 my first time?
Nope! You are exempt from the Non-Member Team Fee of $5 the first season you play on a NetRippers team. We hope you’ll like us enough to return as a NetRipper member!
What’s my membership status for this year?
If you don’t see your name on this list, please contact us.
For one reason or another, I may have difficulties paying dues. Are there ways the club can help me out?
Absolutely! In no way do we want costs to prohibit anyone from being a NetRipper. If costs are truly a factor, please contact our Treasurer email@example.com to discuss alternative solutions in lieu of payment.