NRFC Membership Information
Annual Membership Donation: $15.00 – 50.00 (sliding scale)
A paid Annual Membership Donation offers the following benefits:
- Participation in NRFC Tournaments at a reduced cost.
- Free participation in NetRippers practice and scrimmage sessions throughout the year! (including reserved fields for Spring and Summer).
- Free usage of equipment and jerseys on NetRippers teams (non-members using NetRippers equipment on Outdoor Teams will continue to chip in a $5/session fee).
- Voting privileges and right to run for Board positions.
- Right of first refusal for club activities (such as ski weekends and out-of-town tournament teams that have limited spaces available).
- Club Pride knowing you are actively helping acquire our club jerseys, equipment, fields and covering overhead expenses that enable a fun, healthy environment for LGBTQS soccer enthusiasts and friends.
NRFC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
We have a simple, easy way to pay your NetRippers Membership donation through PayPal. You are also welcome to bring cash or check to the next practice, scrimmage, game, and/or event:
How can I pay my dues?
You can give a check or cash to the Treasurer, Chair or Vice-Chair. If you pay cash, we will give you a receipt. We are also set up on PayPal through our website (with PayPal fees, check/cash is preferred).
How long is a paid Annual Membership good for?
A paid membership will be good for our fiscal year Oct-Sept.
Do I have to pay the Annual Membership to practice?
New participants must pay membership dues by third practice attended.
What’s my membership status for this year?
If you don’t see your name on this list, please contact us.
For one reason or another, I may have difficulties paying dues. Are there ways the club can help me out?
Absolutely! In no way do we want costs to prohibit anyone from being a NetRipper. If costs are truly a factor, please contact our Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative solutions in lieu of payment.